It's hard to keep up with the competition if you don't expand to where your customers hang out the most. And it just so happens that Facebook is one of the places where individuals spend most of their time online. Here’s why and how you can sell on Facebook:
If you have a Facebook business page, you can add a shop. When you set up Facebook Shop, Facebook creates a Shop section on your Facebook Page that displays your catalogue. You can use this section to list products you're selling and connect with more customers on Facebook.
With Facebook Shop you can:
- Show and sell products to potential customers on Facebook
- Organize your products into collections and categories
- Communicate with your customers through the page directly
- See stats on your sales, visits, and more
- Get your products appearing in Facebook Marketplace, giving you access to a much larger base of potential customers.
Setting up a Facebook Shop via Boost Web:
This integration seamlessly syncs products between your website and Facebook Shop so you can reach more customers on Facebook. Here's what you need before you can begin:
- You need a Facebook Page for your business. The Facebook Page needs to use the Shopping template.
- Your Facebook Shop must sell physical items and agree with Facebook's Merchant Terms.
1. To get started, go to the Content tab in the Header Menu and click on Content Sharing.
2. Look for the "Facebook Shop" card and connect it by clicking on “Activate Sync”.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to add a shop to your Facebook Page.
Note: If you don’t already have a Facebook page for your business, you’ll need to set one up before you can continue. And if you have multiple Facebook Pages, use the drop-down menu to select the Facebook Page that you want to create a Facebook Shop for.
4. Click on “Finish” to complete the setup. It can take up to 48 hours for Facebook to review and approve your store. Once that is done, head to your Facebook page and you’ll see a new “Shop” tab featuring your products and collections.