To sync your Google My Business account with Boost:
1. Go to your dashboard.
2. Go to Manage Content in the header menu and click on Content Sharing Settings.
3. Look for the Google My Business card and connect it by clicking on Activate.
4. Simply enter the Username and Password registered with your Google My Business account and click Next in the pop-up window.
5. Follow the instructions on the screen to Allow Boost to connect to your Google My Business page.
6. Select Google My Business Account and click Continue.
7. Select your Business location that you want to link to your Boost website and click Complete.
Once Google My Business account is synced with Boost, your business profile will be synced with Google My Business Account.