To create a Facebook Business Page with Boost:
1. Go to Boost Login Page to login to Boost Web.
2. Enter your Username, Password and click Login.
3. As soon as you log in, you can see the dashboard from where the entire business site can be managed.Go to Manage Content in the header menu and click on Content Sharing Settings.
4. Look for the Facebook Page card in the Inactive Syncs section and connect it by clicking on Activate Sync.
5. Simply enter the Username and Password registered with your Facebook account in the pop-up window.
6. Click Create a Page.
7. Click Get Started of the Business or Brand section.
8. Type your page name in the Business Page Name field.
Type your business category in the Business Category field.
9. Once the Name and Category is entered, you would be shown more fields. enter Address, City and Pin Code of your business in the given text fields.
10. Click Continue, which will creates Facebook Business Page.
11. You can Skip or Click on Upload a Profile Picture to add profile picture for your Business Page from desktop.
12. You can Skip or Click Upload a Cover Photo and add cover photo for your business page from your desktop.
13. Click Continue as sign in account.
14. Click Checkbox next to the Facebook Page which you want to connect with Boost and click Next.
15. Make sure all the radio buttons on the page should be in ON status to work NowFloats Boost Seamlessly, click Next and OK.
16. Use drop down menu to select Facebook Page which you want to connect with Boost and click on Connect.
Below is the Pop up window after connecting the Facebook Page.
Now you can post your updates on the Facebook Page.